Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Director of Architecture, Corporate Finance Domain to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions?
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Director of Architecture, Corporate Finance Domain based in New Brunswick, New Jersey who will work at the intersection of business & technology to define strategies that combine a deep understanding of business objectives with technology capabilities. In this role, you will own setting the strategic direction for the finance technology landscape as the function embarks on an ambitious transformational agenda.
Primarily focused on supporting the corporate finance domain which includes account to report, invoice to cash, corporate tax, and financial planning & analysis across 250+ operating companies, your responsibilities would focus on:
- Vision & Strategy Definition: Engaging with business stakeholders in understanding current and future business needs, identifying gaps in the current processes and solutions, proposing a vision and strategy for creating and delivering technology capabilities to enable desired business outcomes
- Application Landscape: developing target state architecture, defining the current and future role each system plays within our landscape
- Problem Definition and Conceptual Architecture: understanding and translating business problems into a comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience, creating conceptual architecture for key strategic initiatives
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to finance process & technology, including ERP trends, cloud finance offerings, leading vendor roadmaps, artificial intelligence opportunities, data and analytics trends; providing thought leadership on trends and best practices
- Internal Partnerships: connecting, shaping and building partnership with business and IT stakeholders
- External Partnerships: working directly with vendors to influence development roadmaps & ensure that our technology partners address our needs
- Technology Expertise: acting as a domain authority on all aspects of finance processes and supporting technologies
We believe that experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered design are essential to enable you to be successful in this role. We are looking for a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a strong sense of collective team engagement. Distilling complex issues into compelling stories and presenting to senior leaders is a critical skill for this role.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Architecture, you would participate on the finance business and technology leadership team and partner closely with global process owners, platform technical leads, solution leads, and technology services teams to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in information technology or a related technical field) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 15 years of Information Technology experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience driving or providing architecture guidance to large-scale finance transformation initiatives in multi-ERP environments
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance business processes, such as account-to-report, invoice-to-cash, audit and compliance, corporate tax, treasury and cash management, as well as related systems and data structures
- Knowledge of industry trends, modern approaches and solutions for finance transactional management as well as for financial planning and analytics
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC finance modules and their relation to finance, procurement, and supply chain processes
- Experience creating multi-year business facing technology strategies, conceptual & logical solution architectures
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Master’s degree /MBA
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA technologies including Central Finance
- Experience with integration middleware technologies and microservices
- Experience with RPA, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies
- Experience driving Data Architecture, Data Strategy, Data Governance, and Master Data Management (MDM) programs, understanding of data warehouses, data hubs, data lake architectures and MDM technologies
- Experience improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness across complex information landscapes
- Ability to manage and direct multiple engagements developing key architecture artifacts and standards
- Portfolio rationalization and IT strategic portfolio planning and business alignment experience
- Good communication and presentation skills, experience getting agreement from senior leaders
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)