Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, Commercial Ops - Surgical Vision
Requisition ID: 2549180530
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is currently recruiting for a IT Lead, Commercial Ops – Surgical Vision. This position is located in Santa Ana, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Commercial Ops Surgical Vision Lead will be responsible for independently leading the portfolio of Commercial IT projects, from inception to implementation, for J&J Surgical Vision while serving as the SME of the commercial IT portfolio. This role will take charge of a project and deliver results while delivering quality solutions to our internal customers. Furthermore, this person must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and compile business needs into digestible requirements to translate to the development teams. This role will partner with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Application Development vendors and Testing Services to ensure that delivered capabilities meet the intended use by the business. Must be able to operate independently and lead with little supervision.
- Responsible for securing/maintaining a prioritized portfolio from the business partners that enables the assessment of constrained IT and/or business resources.
- Responsible for managing IT programs, products or projects within the software or service space leading customers and senior management across functional boundaries to define requirements.
- Drives project and program activity to meet pre-established goals and objectives managing work activities, correcting and modifying as appropriate
- Leads the project from initiation through deployment ensuring all project management methodology documents are delivered in a timely manner
- Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Working with Subject Matter Experts develops high quality functional and technical solutions
- Tracks project's metrics and deliverables
- Mentors and trains team members in project management, development and/or delivery.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Provides regular structured program/project updates to business and IT leadership
- Lead discussions, meetings, and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to drive best in class IT and business processes.
- Understanding of IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
- Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages and clarifies story points
- Day to day platform configuration management
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
- Create and own supplemental documentation such as ERDs, data flow diagrams, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT is required.
- Experience working with On Shore and Off Shore Teams is required.
- Experience with a CRM Platform (Salesforce.com preferred) is required.
- Program and Project Management leadership (experience in delivering multiple large projects, from inception to delivery) is required.
- iOS Applications support is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology is required.
- Effective presentation skills creating dynamic content driven PowerPoint presentations is required.
- Highly capable Business Analysis skills are required.
- Stakeholder and business relationship proficiency is required.
- Should possess direct experience soliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and Development methodologies is required.
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems is required.
- Strong team player, collaborator, networker, strong communicator, team motivator, and leadership skills are required
- Experience working with agencies and technology providers is required
- Proven track record in delivering results and progress within aggressive timescales
- Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel is required.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)