- Provides support and input into engineering projects to evaluate, select, and adapt or modify standard manufacturing techniques, procedures, and criteria to increase the efficiency of the processing operations.
- Provides input and technical support in identified continuous improvements to operations, including looking for areas where implementing new technologies will improve safety, quality, or costs.
- Supports and performs as directed qualification/validation activities, for equipment (e.g. FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Participates in investigations, helps develops plans, and executes tasks to tackle process problems including Nonconformances (NC) and audit observations. Ensures detailed investigations to form effective Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and effectiveness checks. Performs analysis and communicates associated trends.
- Applies excellent verbal and written communications skills in periodic and special reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Performs data analysis to understand problems and makes recommendations based on the analysis to implement changes and improvements.
- Supports equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Technical writing of protocols, reports, training documents and standard operating procedures.
- Assists in gathering data, and generating reports to monitor overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) for processing equipment. Works to understand and makes recommendations to reduce downtime. Tracks issues and builds effective action plans to continuously improve this metric.
- Working towards completion of an Engineering degree with a Chemical or Mechanical focus.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, including ability to author technical documents, and when required give presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team player, always looking for opportunities to jump in and lend a hand.
- Ability to function independently on specific assignments.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)