Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Coordinator, Payroll Tax
Requisition ID: 2533180201
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Coordinator, Payroll Tax, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
This Coordinator, Payroll Tax, position will be involved in various Payroll Tax
operational activities and will perform tasks related to analysis, execution,
and in support of Payroll Tax and various Internal and External Compliance
activities. The ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative
team environment is required. May assist in specialized assignments and/or
projects and ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives,
adhere to payroll goals, and align with the Global Service Center Strategies.
- Responsible for managing the workflow and closure of Payroll Tax Cases in the Case Management System to ensure resolution or escalation of employee’s Payroll Tax questions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing Federal and State Tax Withholding Lock-In-Letters.
- Responsible for managing and processing the Daily Tax Mail Inbox, including electronic Communications to the NA Payroll Tax Mailbox and physical mail.
- Assist with processing required regulatory reporting (e.g., BSI) and provide reports to internal and external Stakeholders as required.
- Manage Federal, State, and Local Agency Payroll Tax Notices and UI Tax Rates update with TPV and Payroll System.
- Assist with the Set-up and maintain of Tax Withholding and UI Tax Accounts with TPV and Tax Agencies.
- Responsible for timely Tax Payment processing through Accounts Payable.
- Assist the Payroll Tax Manager and Team with special projects as needed.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol. Assure that behavior complies with the J&J Credo and supports a positive work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- A minimum of 2 years related business experience is required.
- US Payroll Tax experience is preferred.
- Experience in a shared service center environment preferred.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is preferred.
- Experience working with Excel is required.
- This position will be based in Tampa, FL.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)