Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Psychiatry and Pediatrics – Ottawa, ON
Requisition ID: 2511180529
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager, Psychiatry and Pediatrics located in Ottawa, ON.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Inc. is dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, psychiatry, oncology, psoriasis, virology, anemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dementia, gastroenterology and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients around the world.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Representing Janssen in the field of psychiatry and pediatrics to community- and hospital- based customers including Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, key nursing staff and others related to our core business and activities, in order to achieve sales forecasts.
- Planning and developing specific hospital- and community- based initiatives and innovations in conjunction with regionally based business partners.
- Becoming an acknowledged expert (from the customer perspective) on products and related markets and presenting key product information through in-services to physicians, nurses and other key customers.
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies and plans, and providing feedback to sales and marketing management.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the healthcare dynamics and stakeholders in the defined geography through strategic business planning and execution.
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities.
- A minimum of a University degree is required, preferably in Lifesciences or Business.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct selling or business experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience in a competitive selling environment to specialty customers is preferred.
- Understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in the psychiatry or pediatrics market is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license; meets J&J fleet safety requirements.
- Ability to thrive in an independent work environment, self-directed and motivated while also demonstrating the ability to work effectively in a matrix project team environment.
- Demonstrated strength with building relationships, business partnering and leading amongst peers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including discussions of highly technical concepts.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and strategic business orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and comfortable learning new technology platforms.
- This position is located in Ottawa, ON.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)