Johnson & Johnson Careers
RUTGERS FELLOW CARINGCROWD
Requisition ID: 2505180924
This 20 to 24-hour-per-week position requires an individual who us intellectually curious, takes ownership of projects, has excellent communication and analytics skills, and preferably (not required) experience working with non-profit organizations, fundraising or global public health. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future and help people around the world with CaringCrowd®, the global crowdfunding platform for global public health. CaringCrowd® was created from within Johnson & Johnson, is a proven yet relatively young platform. To date more than 160 successful campaigns have successded in raising funds for health projects in more than 30 countries. The campaign success rate of >80% leads the crowdfunding space.
- Contribute to and lead aspects of communications for CaringCrowd® to multiple stakeholder audiences.
- Analyze and present on internal and online data for insights on our website and marketing conversion and engagement.
- Introduce “project owners” and “project champions” to CaringCrowd®, and guide them on how to succeed.
- Lead and support development of training materials for project owners and champions so that they can become more self-sufficient in developing and succeeding with their campaigns.
- Propose and possibly oversea processes to maintain quality.
- Developing relationships with communications team for visibility of all upcoming events as well as articles on successes of various programs
- Develop a yearly calendar of events with specific dates for communications and engagement opportunities; calendar to include timeline of each event as many needs to be started several months in advance of actual event date.
- Innovation: this position has the opportunity to propose and implement new ideas, strategies and tactical improvements.
- Use the opportunity to further develop skills in your specialization, and beyond!
- Participate in and contribute to Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health and external engagement activities or events.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)