Johnson & Johnson Careers
Strategic System Lead - Pittsburgh, PA - Ethicon US LLC
Requisition ID: 2503190422
Strategic Systems Lead Pittsburgh, PA, Ethicon US LLC
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Medical Devices Companies within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Strategic Systems Lead, located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Ethicon Strategic System Lead will:
• Understand Health System control and level of individual facility influence
• Identify stakeholders and map key clinical decision makers/influencers
• Build and manage a detailed plan on how to achieve the account objective and implement a wedge strategy
• Conduct both bottom up and top down approaches to penetrate accounts and create differentiating value / partnerships
• Coordinate clinical strategy across the Health System with broader field team
• Drive Ethicon clinical value, creating a wholistic value proposition
• Build relationships with KOLs/decision makers; drive influencers to promote Ethicon with peer surgeons
• Leverage J&J resources across account in coordinated effort
• Coordinate Professional Education and Resident Education at Academic institutions
• Drive clinical demand through rep coverage, programs and improved HCP relationships
Additional job responsibilities include:
• Support the division through their clinical expertise, understanding of account management, and as an additional resource for critical institutions.
• Ability to work with Sales Leadership to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and be able to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers, etc.), external partners (distributors) and key opinion leaders.
• Know and follow ESC policies & procedures & assure that direct reports know & follow ESC policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• Understand and demonstrate proper and detailed surgical use of our products to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
• Ability to handle customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training methodology and execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive and which leads the customer to action.
• Focused on managing and executing against priority account conversions and competitive situations, while maintaining base business.
• Supports new product launches.
• Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6 years of experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, or other complex sale that includes multiple layers of decision makers
• Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
• The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
• Experience in high volume health systems
• Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, strategic accounts)
• Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base.
• Operating room sales/ medical device experience
• Documented experience moving a project/sale to action, through influence, relationship building and strategy execution
• Demonstrated experience of business/market generation “Hunter mentality”
• Ability to engage stakeholders across spectrum, articulation of both an economic and clinical value message
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)