Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Executive (Duluth, MN) Ethicon US LLC
Requisition ID: 2497190816
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Medical Devices Companies within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive, located in (Duluth, MN)
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Account Executive will:
- Account Executive owns the full bag of Ethicon offerings of comprehensive surgical devices and solutions including the hemostasis, energy sealing and dissection, surgical stapling and wound closure platforms.
- With a platform focus, Account Executives will sell total end to end surgical solutions and hospital decision makers, primarily in an operating room setting.
- Assigned a sales territory focusing on assigned physicians and Hospital Institutions.
- Accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts / territory.
- Responsible for setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the Operating Room environment.
- Ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results, is concise, professional, ethical, within healthcare compliance guidelines and which leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, or other complex sale that includes multiple layers of decision makers
- Valid Drivers License in one of the 50 United States
- Demonstrated sales achievement, ranked in the top 30%
- Results driven sales performance with the ability to target accounts and achieve results
- Ability to create a strategic plan for execution
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience (operating room sales)
- Experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base
- Experience developing growth plans
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)