Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead, Human Resources Local Administration
Requisition ID: 2487171220
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Human Resources (HR) Administration Lead within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. This position will be based in the Johnson & Johnson Toronto office.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The HR Administration Lead is responsible for managing a team that executes HR administration tasks for their assigned location(s). Main duties will include but are not limited to: HR compliance activities as related to local, country, and regional regulatory requirements, reporting and/or auditing. Other duties may include support in recruitment administration, employee relations administration, employee records maintenance and fulfillment, employee inquiries and policy requests, and other local HR tasks and activities. The NA HR Admin Lead demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of human resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with employees, the regional and global HR service center teams, external vendors and government agencies as applicable.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supervise to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by providing full range of local and/or onsite HR customer service
• Lead a regional team responsible for day-to-day delivery of (not limited to):
• HR Compliance execution and reporting
• Employment records management and fulfillment
• Recruitment administration support
• Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, HR NA Local Operations
• Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
• Resolve escalated inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and expertise
• Maintain employee records accurately and on a timely manner (electronic and/or physical) by complying with the Service Level Agreement
• Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
• Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members
• Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization
• Foster a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services, HR in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives
• Build a pipeline of diverse talent within the team and across the Global Services team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team
• Provide management, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to subordinate team members
o D&I compliance activities for the Canadian business, including collecting and analyzing data so as to proactively identify trends and opportunities in the D&I space. Engage with internal D&I leads and external consultants on required solutions, ensuring all sectors remain compliant within legal frameworks
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 6+ years progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience in the delivery of HR Services required
• Minimum 2 years of people management experience
• Experience leading HR compliance activities as related to local, country, and regional regulatory requirements, reporting and/or auditing
• Strong management skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
• Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management) an asset
• Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
• Up to 10% domestic travel
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)