Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Director, Americas Commercial
Santa Ana, California
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 2484180527
AMO Sales and Services, Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring a Senior Finance Director, America’s Commercial based in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in cutting edge eye care products, such as the popular ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, the world's first soft disposable contact lenses. Their recent acquisition of AMO (Abbott Medical Optics) now positions the company as the leader in laser cataract surgery (through their CATALYS system), phacoemulsification (through their PHACO systems), LASIK vision, and other eye care innovations such as lens implants, ophthalmic viscoelastic devices, and dry eye drops under the BLINK® brand. JJVC continues to passionately pursue new eye care enhancements and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand and that AMO eye care technology brings better vision to more people around the world.
The Senior Finance Director, America’s Commercial position will be a part of the Finance Leadership team, partnering with the Vice Presidents of America’s Sales and Marketing and Vice President of customer experience. She/He will sit as a part of the JJVS finance Leadership and regional leadership teams to deliver against the organizations HPMS vital few, regions growth initiatives and competitive strategy for the US, Canada and Latin America. In this role, the person will be responsible for supporting the America’s commercial and Global Customer Experience organizations by developing and maintaining the sales and expense forecast models, delivering pricing and investment analysis, performing variance analysis and providing solutions and actions to deliver to variances to the plan. Additionally, he/she will also actively participate on cross-functional Business Development Projects, owning the financial diligence and assessment of financial viability. This person will sit on the contracting and pricing committee for both the US and Canada, owning the process and documentation. This person will also play a key leadership role in ensuring we maintain the highest level of compliance for contracting and pricing.
The role will have three direct reports, a total organization of 20 and will report to the VP of Finance and CFO for Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical. This person will have an active role in helping to attract, develop and retain a diverse finance team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Finance, Accounting, Business analytics or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance/accounting required
- CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred
- Prior people management experiences required
- Knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis, Business analytics and modeling, Portfolio management, Business Planning, Sales/Marketing Team Financial Support preferred
- Knowledge and use of financial business software (i.e. SAP, BRAVO, & SOX Compliance knowledge) is preferred
- A successful track record for business results is a must
- Framing and communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization required
- Up to 15% travel is required both domestic and internationally
- This position is located in Santa Ana, CA
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)
Planning & Analysis