Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Payroll Tax (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 2484180201
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Analyst, Payroll Tax, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
This Analyst, Payroll Tax position will be involved in all Payroll Tax operational activities and will perform tasks related to analysis, execution, and support of Payroll Tax payments, Year-End processing, Payroll Tax Filings, and various Internal and External Compliance activities. The ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment is required. May assist in specialized assignments and/or projects and ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives, adhere to payroll goals, and align with the Global Service Center Strategies.
- Assist with Payroll Tax activities including the preparation of Tax filing, W-2 Year-end audits and Validations, and distribution of Year End Forms.
- Responsible for completion of Daily SOX and other Control activities, including Tax Interface and Funding reconciliations, and Tax Master Data changes validations.
- Responsible for ensuring timely processing and remittance of Federal, State and Local Income Taxes and Unemployment Taxes. Ensures the accuracy of all Tax Withholding requirements and Johnson & Johnson compliance with all Tax regulations and legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution of employee’s Payroll Tax questions, through the Case Management System, in a timely manner.
- Process required regulatory reporting (e.g., BSI) and provide reports to internal and external Stakeholders as required.
- Analyzes and resolve any discrepancies between Payroll Tax Withholdings and the data transmissions to our Payroll Tax Vendor.
- Analyze BSI Tax Update Bulletins (TUBs) and identifies changes applicable to the Company. Define and executes Testing plan to ensure updates are implemented timely and correctly, and drafting communications to the audiences affected by the Tax changes.
- Manage and document Federal, State, and Local Agency Payroll Tax Notices.
- Responsible for the Set-up and maintain of Withholding and UI Tax Accounts with TPV and Tax Agencies.
- Responsible for timely Tax Payment processing through Accounts Payable.
- Assist with Internal, External, and Government audits.
- Assist with all Mergers, Consolidations, Divestiture and Acquisition activities.
- Assist the Payroll Tax Manager and Team with special projects as needed.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol. Assure that behavior complies with the J&J Credo and supports a positive work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of US Payroll Tax experience is required.
- Multi-State Payroll Tax experience is preferred.
- Payroll Tax Reconciliation experience is required.
- Experience in a shared service center environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Ability to process complex information and identify solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements and deadlines
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is preferred.
- Experience with an ERP system required (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc) required and Payroll modules highly preferred).
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas are required.
- This position will be based in Tampa, FL.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)