Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Strategic Accounts, Government
Requisition ID: 2469180528
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC)’s Strategic Customer Group (SCG) is recruiting for a Manager Strategic Accounts, Government. This individual can be located anywhere in the US.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
The Manager Strategic Accounts, Government develops and maintains contracting solicitation support and mutually beneficial business relationships with targeted national government agencies. This position reports to the Director Strategic Accounts (DSA), Government.
- Supports DSA and SCG AVP in developing federal government account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (i.e. growth, improved price performance, achieving gross profit target, etc.) in managing account performance via contract compliance, ensuring sales and performance goals are maintained and monitored
- Support and actively participate in customer negotiations along with JJMDC in assigned business with Federal customers including various government contracts such as DAPA, ECAT, BPAs, FSS and other agreements
- Assist the annual strategy development including pricing, contracting & administration and offer development for the GVT channel including VA, DoD, and Indian Health
- Support and act as liaison between field sales, legal, brand/regional marketing and JJMDC to ensure alignment, identify and communicate any discrepancies. Develops and maintains mutually beneficial business relationships with targeted national government agencies
- Maintain all relevant processes in support of all minority owned federal government distributors, including but limited to annual price file maintenance, COO updates etc.
- Supports DAPA in conjunction with JJMDC including Prime Vendor maintenance.
- Maintain effective contact with government officials and key decision makers responsible for the delivery of healthcare within the VA, DoD, Public Health and other government agencies with the objective of developing a trustworthy business relationship
- Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) on assigned JJMD product segments regarding the pricing/contracting strategies by Business Unit.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the team, aligned towards broader organization goals
- Leverage communication technology to present information and reach stakeholders in appropriate and innovative ways
- Achieve superior results by demonstrating a cross-franchise mindset with all business interactions
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of related work experience is required
- Experience working in contracting is required
- Government channel experience is preferred
- In depth knowledge of government marketplace, regulations, procurement policies is preferred
- Strong sales/negotiation skills are required
- Leadership experience with influence management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Healthcare marketplace preferred
- Knowledge of Medical Device marketplace strongly preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking skills required
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Superior ability to collaborate with peers, leaders and senior executives required
- Strong ability to navigate the organization and decision-making processes required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)