Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Tax Technology Analyst to be based in New Brunswick, NJ. This is an exciting new position for Johnson & Johnson’s tax technology team. As an integral part of the both the SAP legal entity compliance and the internally developed Global Tax Warehouse (GTW) development teams, you will work with various global cross-functional project teams to prepare J&J’s ERP systems for future global tax audits and become part of the Tax Technology and the GTW solutions team.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Global Tax Warehouse (GTW)/ Finance Data Warehouse (FDW)
• GTW functional testing
• Responsible for GTW change management system (Team Foundation Server)
• Provide systems analysis/design (tax technical, user experience input)
• Provide GTW interface support with affiliate IT groups
• Provide technical support to the Tax and Finance affiliates for the LR submissions
• GTW user acceptance testing
• Tax data maintenance and validation
• Coordinate changes to the Worldwide Procedures, training decks
• SoX administration and internal and external audit defense
• Support other tax applications as assigned
• Help evaluate/implement data reporting and visualization tools as assigned
• Perform user acceptance testing for Data Retention Tool system implementations (i.e. test scripts, DaRT views, etc.) and version upgrades for the legacy and Back to Basics platforms
• Work with EnterpriseTax Solutions Inc /J&J Information Technology to create required views for annual DaRT runs and for audit requests received throughout the year to support global Tax audits on the legacy and BtB platforms
• Reconcile SAP reports to DaRT extracts (e.g., analyze Management Reporting Company to Legal Entity discrepancies)
• Reconcile Legal Reporting submissions to DaRT extracts
• Coordinate timely responses to audit requests for DaRT files with Tax and IT
• Provide training to new DaRT users
• Coordinate compliance with global tax ERP requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology and or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance, Tax or IT related experience is required.
- Strong Project Management Skills or experience leading implementations is preferred.
- Knowledge of tax reporting and compliance tools preferred (e.g., CORPTAX, GTW, Vertex, SAP, Onesource, etc.) applications development/programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley processes is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and written/verbal communications are preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- There will be up to 15% of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function