Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 2462180201
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst. This role is based in Warsaw, IN.
The Finance Group will support J&J Medical Device Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) in the development, assessment and profitability analysis of various internal and external new product introductions, including licensing and distribution opportunities for DePuy Synthes.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Finance Group will work very closely with the business in the development and delivery of financial analytics and support of critical business strategies and decision making.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing financial analysis, valuation models, identifying solutions and opportunities for the business aligned with the business strategy. The senior analyst will be expected to influence business partners with fact based financial data. This individual must demonstrate business acumen through insights and business knowledge.
• Partner with GSM Commercial teams to develop financial valuations models and other relevant analysis in support of new product introductions and external licensing and distribution agreements. Succinctly communicate financial analysis, risks and opportunities to upper management.
• Perform month end close responsibilities including, preparation of journal entries and accruals, providing commentary on actual versus budgeted results, headcount reporting, etc.
• Preparation of business plan, forecast updates and latest thinking. Communicating potential risks for meeting expected results and proposing recommendations and solutions.
• Responsible for monthly worldwide sales reporting and related commentary, quarterly Investor Relations reporting for OUS markets and various other ad-hoc sales reports and analytics
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and GAAP requirements
• A minimum degree of a BS/BA is required.
• A degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
• An MBA, CPA or CMA is preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting or related business experience is required.
• Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods or Public Accounting is preferred.
• The ability to be a self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated abilities to implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs is required.
• The ability to use detailed financial analyses and high-level pattern recognition to drive performance is required.
• The ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across all levels of the organization is required.
• Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
• The ability to drive rapid, but fact-based decision-making with imperfect data is required.
• The ability to manage multiple variables / levers, and toggle approach within defined parameters based on customer needs and business objectives is required.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel is required.
• Experience with Strive and SAP is preferred.
• Experience with Valuation and Analysis is preferred.
• This position is located in Warsaw, IN.
• This position may require up to 5% of domestic and/or international travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)