Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Head, Janssen Supply Chain Manufacturing & Technical Operations (JSC MTO)
Requisition ID: 2456180201
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Head, Janssen Supply Chain Manufacturing & Technical Operations (JSC MTO). This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The HR Head, Janssen Supply Chain Manufacturing & Technical Operations (JSC MTO) will actively partner with the global MTO organization and be a member of the MTO leadership team. The MTO organization helps fuel innovation for Janssen by driving an agile, integrated and competitive manufacturing network. Through its focus on core manufacturing platforms and technologies, the MTO organization delivers against the JSC commitments to improve patient and customer outcomes, fast track innovation, and create end-to-end supply chain value.
The primary responsibilities for the HR Head are to drive the talent agenda in order to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The role will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise, and sector HR strategies. The HR Head is also responsible for managing the HR work by ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy, by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing key implementation activities across the matrixed, global HR organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead geography HR team, either through direct reporting or through matrix, as needed
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the Global or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Manage the HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required.
- This position requires 25% domestic/international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)