Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager- Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) for Puerto Rico- Janssen Ortho LLC
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 2451180131
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager, Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) for Puerto Rico. This position is located in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico facility, but will be field based.
Janssen Ortho LLC includes the Puerto Rico Sales and Marketing Division for the Pharmaceutical Segment of Johnson and Johnson. Janssen strives to provide innovative, high quality, safe and effective treatments to advance patient care. We promote products to treat a broad range of diseases. We help healthcare professionals meet their patients' needs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Regional Sales Manager (CVM), you will:
- Execute and implement the local sales strategy and manage activities required to maximize island-wide brand objectives across sales and marketing for Puerto Rico.
- Delivering sales quota, market share, and market share growth in the CVM therapeutic area by directing the activities of the team under the direction of a Sr. Business Unit Manager.
- Monitor competitor issues, business and economic data (medical journals, IMS etc.), industry and trade journals/statistics, sales trends, and on-going intelligence from both internal and external sources.
- Ensure efficient and effective account targeting and coverage across Region in scope of responsibility.
- Establish and maintain a strong competitive position through strategic and tactical identification of opportunities across Puerto Rico.
- Execute and implement business objectives, policies, sales organization structure, and programs to achieve maximum sales and profit.
- Manage daily advertising and sales promotion activities, and research new markets and applications for volume growth.
- Identify and develop influential relationships with key opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and effective account targeting and coverage in scope of responsibility.
- Hire, train, coach and develop Sales Representatives.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of efforts and to fully leverage the available resources.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Sciences is required. A Master’s or any other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of sales experience, including field sales, is required.
- At least five (5) years of pharmaceutical experience is required.
- Strong sales track record and experience managing hospital accounts is required.
- An understanding of the sales process and the ability to communicate this process to the representatives in the field is required.
- As a field based position, the Regional Sales Manager must be self-motivated, with strategic thinking and strong geographical management skills.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience managing and leading a team is preferred, including demonstrated leadership skills, coaching and team development.
- People management, strong customer orientation, strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills are highly preferred. Ability to partner with others to lead or participate in large scale projects is preferred.
- Cardiovascular and metabolism, working knowledge, experience and exposure highly preferred.
- Experience in product management and developing marketing strategies would be an asset.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fully bilingual proficiency (English and Spanish) with strong writing skills are required.
- This is a field based position, and will require up to 80% of travel within Puerto Rico (island wide) and 10% outside of Puerto Rico.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)