Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Account Associate - 2020 Sales Leadership Development Program (SLDP) - Full Time
Requisition ID: 2448190816
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Territory Account Associate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization's products and services and possesses the ability to articulate added value in a dialogue with the customer while securing orders, assists in inventory/dx lens control, keeps customers abreast of supply and price trends, and maintains records and reports of all phases of activities.
- Demonstrate scientific and economic product differentiation to customers in a compliant manner while maintaining the sales program within assigned territory.
- Understand customer's business and segment to position products and economic solutions as the best option for the customer and their patients, while delivering a competitive clinical and financial message tailored to meet the customer's unique need.
- Effectively communicate and utilize multiple resources and tools to deliver a clear and concise sales message, and complete and execute pre-call plans for all accounts that consistently changes behavior among customers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree attained from an accredited university/college is required. Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 based upon 4.0 scale is preferred.
- Candidates graduation completion must be <= six months from date of hire. Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or Life Science academic major is preferred.
- Experience in retail or another sales environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
- Relocation to the designated home office in Jacksonville, FL is required.
- Based on performance in the SLDP and business/organizational needs, the participant will transition to the role of Territory Account Manager in one of the North American territories.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the United States up to 30% of the time is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record is required.
- Willingness and ability to relocate geographically within the United States is required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJSales #JNJFullTime
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)