Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Professional Customer Marketing
Requisition ID: 2446180920
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Professional Customer Marketing, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Manager, Professional Customer Marketing will be responsible for growing the contact lens category and the ACUVUE® brand in the US market with responsibility for all communication touch points with US Professional partnership initiatives with US customers. These professionals include optometrists, opthalmologists, office staff and retail staff within customer channels. The role consists of helping to unlock shopper and prescribe insights, helping develop channel-specific and customer-specific professional marketing strategies and business plans, and working closely with US ACUVUE® sub-brand teams and US Customer Sales teams to design and execute an annual calendar of professional customer marketing initiatives. These initiatives will include but not be limited to customer-specific category growth initiatives, digital advertising, database marketing, price promotions, POP, customer events and all communication touch points with US customer professionals. This team member will help support US ACUVUE® sub-brand teams and US Customer teams to ensure all brand and customer objectives related to the professional customer are achieved in an efficient, consistent, coordinated fashion. This individual will work closely with the Manager, Shopper Marketing to ensure campaigns for the professional are executed in parallel to shopper activation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing channel and customer data to detect trends to discover new insights
- Partnering with customer teams to develop and execute customer-specific promotional strategies
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Reporting results to senior management and all relevant stakeholders across the organization
- Managing a shopper marketing budget across multiple channels and customers
- Working with internal or external research teams to conduct research initiatives
- Supporting the launch of new product innovations
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive marketing or sales experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of shopper marketing, customer marketing or consumer packaged goods/medical device sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a medical device business is preferred
- Strong track record of marketing leadership success developing and executing business plans, identifying and implementing new business opportunities, measuring and delivering results
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)