Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Trainer, IOLs- Santa Ana, California- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 2440171011
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Trainer (IOLs) in Santa Ana, California.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Trainer include:
- Performs needs analysis prior to ILT event or content creation, including when additional trainer support will be needed.
- Works with R&D, Medical Affairs and Marketing to ensure organizational alignment and accuracy of equipment training to be provided.
- Provides all Instructor led technical training for Americas (both direct and indirect sales personnel) on Johnson & Johnson Surgical Equipment and competitive products. Training events to include new hire classes, sales meetings, one-time training events and recorded content.
- Delivers training on sales skills and sales messaging related to promoted intraocular lenses.
- Provides subject matter expertise to manager for the purpose of evaluating training needs related to Johnson & Johnson equipment products.
- Collaborates with global training on content development related to all promoted product equipment to ensure alignment with regional needs and application.
- Develop workshop outlines/agendas and content for equipment related training events.
- Completes assessments for all training participants for each event.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 6+ years of experience in sales, sales training or clinical education required
- Robust understanding of cataract surgery and optics, IOL design and biometry.
- Knowledge of IOLs and biometry required.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working with cataract surgeons required.
- Basic knowledge and experience with medical device selling skills required.
- Presentation and group facilitation skills preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% required.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)