Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare in Guelph is a production facility that manufactures a wide variety of OTC and Rx products including the TYLENOL* and MOTRIN* solid and liquid dose products. The site houses a manufacturing facility, chemistry and microbiology quality laboratories and R&D chemistry and pilot scale laboratories.
Our site is located on a bus route, and features a walking trail, green space and a beach volleyball court. Additionally, we have a fitness facility with on-site Fitness Coordinators that provide free group classes (e.g. Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Circuit and HIIT Training). We pride ourselves in encouraging employee initiatives to improve the work culture, health & wellness and community involvement of our employees.
To support identified aspects of compliance related to products manufactured at the Johnson & Johnson MAKE Guelph Campus. To enable quality assurance activities that support product launch, product approval, post launch changes and document management processes. To assist in the management, development and implementation of processes/activities associated with the Tru specification and document system, EtQ Change Control, EDM Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs), SAP Master Data process and other document management processes.
- Responsible for administration, training and troubleshooting activities to support processes that use EtQ Change Control.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop/improve processes that use EtQ, Tru, EDM SOPs, and lead/facilitate the implementation phase.
- Develop/revise SOPs, process training documents, Analytical and Microbial Test Procedures, Raw Material/Finished Goods Specifications.
- Create/review technical documents.
- Prepare and revise specifications for J&J products to meet corporate, regulatory and USP requirements.
- Assist with Project Management activities.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical, food or water laboratory setting is considered an asset.
- Any working knowledge of the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) is an asset.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Enjoy working to multiple deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)