Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Behavior Science Digital Health - Health & Wellness Solutions (2 of 2)
Requisition ID: 2417180527
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, is recruiting for a Manager of Behavioral Sciences. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, MD&D and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions serves as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
This position will report to the Director of Behavior Science and will closely partner with the enterprise solutions and commercial teams to provide Behavior Science expertise to the company. Initially, there is no expectation of any direct repots, although that could evolve over time.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Partner with cross-functional work groups to identify project requirements and desired outcomes. Identify the appropriate health behavior change processes and tactics in order to achieve the desired outcomes related to each project: patient satisfaction, improved adherence, improved health behavior, etc. Ensure that evidence- and practice-based research supports the selected behavior change processes and are documented for each solution. Identify key metrics that will determine the effectiveness of the product solutions and inform future product enhancements.
Guide efforts to analyze, iterate, and maximize the impact of solutions to improve their effectiveness and reach using traditional social science methodologies and novel data science methodologies. Provide support to sales and marketing teams as needed through industry presentations, webinars, and client meetings. Author peer reviewed journal articles and white papers related to the product solutions
- A minimum of a doctoral degree is required.
- A focus in psychology or another public health-related field or equivalent focus in biomedical informatics, computer science, or human computer interaction as applied to health behavior is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of overall work experience is preferred.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of technology-based behavior change solutions is preferred.
- Experience in supporting technology-based health behavior change applications is required.
- Experience in applied healthcare, applied psychology, and/or an applied social science field is required.
- An understanding of and ability to apply research and program evaluation methodology is required.
- An understanding of and ability to apply data science methodologies is preferred.
- A passion for excellence and exceeding customer expectations is required. Excellent internal and external customer facing skills are required.
- Active listening skills, strong business acumen, and strong organizational skills are required.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams is highly preferred.
- Professional scholarly activity (e.g. conference presentations, peer-reviewed publications, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% is required.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ with our Health & Wellness Behavior Science and Analytics Team.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick