Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Market Insights – North America
Requisition ID: 2415180527
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Market Insights – North America. This position will be located in Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Senior Analyst, Market Insights – North America is responsible for managing secondary market research, forecasting and analytics within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the North America team within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies.
In this role, you will serve as a key partner to cross functional commercial and business insight teams. You will work with North America platform teams to lead market share, sizing and procedural analysis, and forecasting across platforms. You will require a high degree of business insight and understanding, and be able to proactively recommend tools and techniques to support customer insights, secondary market sources, and marketplace understanding needs across the business. You will have responsibility for managing, prioritizing, and executing strategic and tactical marketplace insight projects and activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Demonstrate an ability to manage, create, influence and execute high-impact tactical and strategic marketplace understanding and learning plans. This includes primary and secondary research and strategic and tactical forecasting
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Support Business Unit Team in secondary insights and marketplace assessment solutions
- Flawless execution of all secondary insight activities required to drive success of the business and pipeline
- Proactively providing fact-based insights and analytics programs to address specific business needs
- Developing and implementing new creative insights and business analytics tools, techniques and processes
- Provide foundational learning that helps to ensure that new products and programs are grounded in understanding of marketplace dynamics
- Support education and dissemination of existing knowledge estate and market information for key Business Unit cross-functional partners
- Support Senior Director, NA Global Business Insights in data integration to form the Platform Knowledge Estate
- Partner with the Advanced Analytics team to build and maintain premier analytical and marketplace assessment practices
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics or related field is required. MBA or MS is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of dynamic experience in secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred
- Proven track record of performance that demonstrates both strong personal and team leadership and leading a matrix environment where a high degree of teamwork and influence is required
- Ability to support cross-functional teams (with strong influencing skills) is required
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
- Working knowledge of and experience with secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance or a related field is required
- Some knowledge of competitive intelligence data is preferred
- Ability to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated insight view of the business is preferred
- Experience in New Product Development and Innovation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint is required
- Proficiency in analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, Qlik Sense or Tableau) is preferred.
This position may require up to 25% domestic travel including nights and weekends.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)