Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Manager (Surgical) - Western Canada Region- Johnson & Johnson Vision
Requisition ID: 2395180920
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager for the Western Canada Region.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery with, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Leader in Premium IOL and TECNIS brand. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Regional Sales Manager – Surgical (RSM) will:
- Be responsible for managing the Cataract, Refractive, Dry Eye franchise for Johnson and Johnson Vision in their respective geography.
- Lead a complex team of direct reports including: Account Executives, Premium Practice Specialists, with dotted line oversight of our Laser and Refractive Laser Specialists as well as Ocular Surface Sales Specialist.
- Hire, Train and Retain a high-caliber team of sales individuals suited to their core specialty area.
- Achieve and maintain Quota while advancing any and all related goals and initiatives of J&J Vision.
- Effectively coordinate the efforts of the various specialists to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Advance innovative ways of approaching the business and share those ideas with Peers/ JJV Leadership.
- Consistently attain quota in a balanced fashion across Capital and Consumables to include: Phaco, Femto, Capital Refractive IOL’s, and Procedural Consumables.
- Performance-Manage individuals across the team ensuring optimal sales output, team performance, team synergy, and individual development.
- Work within an assigned annual budget, allocate accordingly to the team and ensure compliance with applicable corporate goals, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of cataract surgery and portfolio of cataract products as well as refractive and dry eye products.
- Competency in the following areas:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the Surgical Cataract Business.
- Knowledge of Capital and Consumable selling cycles and processes,
- Proven ability to consistently meet and attain Quota.
- Experience working in an Operating Room and familiarity with OR etiquette are required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is Required.
- At least Five years of previous OR/Surgical Device sales experience is required.
- Prior experience selling Consumable products is preferred.
- Ophthalmology sales experience is highly preferred.
AMO Canada Company (7037)