Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Software Developer, Healthcare Technology
Requisition ID: 2379180131
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer, Healthcare Technology to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software to support our Healthcare Technology strategy. The position will be located in Providence, RI.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Lead Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with API design and development including RESTful API design is required.
- Broad technical delivery experience is required. Strong experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with open source repositories (git) is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, REACT and node.js is preferred.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Diverse experience with other object-oriented languages a plus: C++, C#
- Experience with iOS or Android is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile team and the ability to collaborate is required; working with Test/Business Driven Development is a plus.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)