Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 2364180920
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to two Senior Directors and their teams. Performs all duties of Administrative Assistant in addition to invoice and budget management. Works with marketing managers and product managers to process POs and invoices, as well as budget tracking and reporting.
- Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense reports, confidential correspondence, and office supply ordering.
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes incoming communications and other provisions. Maintains calendar(s) and arranges meetings. Provides relevant staff with reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations. Prepares memorandums. Organizes files, assembles relevant data, compiles statistics or information as directed for use by others.
- Provide traditional support in areas of complex international and domestic travel arrangements/ itineraries, expense reporting, scheduling, and other provisions (i.e. typing, copying, collating).
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment. Greets vendors and visitors. Responsible for maintaining the office environment.
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment and solves complex problems. Full latitude to change work processes and work flow is provided.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- Requires strong comfort level with Excel (ex: pivot tables).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. Executes rigorous follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed.
- High School Degree or equivalent is required; some college to A.S. degree is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years administrative experience is required
- Administrative technical education is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) plus years’ experience with Director and above level is required in a fast-paced environment and ideally in a large size corporation is required
- Experience with Outlook as a delegate/proxy is required
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong Microsoft Excel skills to include pivot tables is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills is required
- Technical skill experience with time management and video conferencing with strong attention to detail is required
- Organizing small and large meeting with facilities management is required
- Ability to work over time (OT) as needed is required
- Under general or minimum supervision, performs duties in terms of stated objectives is required
- Ability to work out details within broad guidelines and exercises considerable initiative, proactiveness and judgment is required
- Travel up to 10% is required
- Knowledge of Spanish required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)