Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, CAR-T (1 of 3)
Requisition ID: 2361180131
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Senior Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The successful candidate will work in Drug Product Development – Large Molecule (DPD-LM) department. The incumbent will develop, design and perform formulation and process development work to support formulation development and fill-finish activities. He/She will design and execute experiments in support of formulation/process development of CAR-T cell therapy and other biologic drug products. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Formulation studies will include rational formulation design/selection plus a variety of characterization studies relevant to the stage of development
- Process development studies will include determination and characterization of process parameters associated with cell therapy and other biologic drug products.
- Design workflows and studies, collect, record, and interpret data appropriately
- Training other personnel on techniques and equipment.
- He/she will write technical memos with minimal review and keep abreast of scientific developments in relevant fields
- Bachelors Degree in Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field with at least 12 years of relevant experience OR a Masters Degree in Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related field with at least 8 years of relevant experience OR a PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related field with at least 4 years of relevant experience is required
- Virology experience is preferred
- Cell banking experience is highly preferred
- CAR-T manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Lab based experience in CAR-T cell (ie: drug development) is preferred
- Proficiency with flow cytometry-based applications is required
- Experience independently proposing, designing, executing, and reporting research projects is required
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)