Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, B2C Commercial
Requisition ID: 2358180525
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Sr. Manager, B2C Commercial to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The eCommerce B2C lead will oversee our growing global B2C commercial operations and store management to drive sales revenue and meet or exceed profitability targets. Leading our most profitable sales channel, key responsibilities include creating and executing a strategic approach to B2C selling, leveraging proven eCommerce methodologies to drive traffic, conversion and retention/loyalty as well as leading optimizations for B2C selling through communication, CRM, KPI measurement, capabilities and training. As a key business partner, this role is expected to lead B2C commercial strategy and execution while closely collaborating with eCommerce and digital professional teams globally and regionally to ensure a seamless experience.
- Develop global B2C eCommerce revenue & profitability targets in coordination with regional leads.
- Develop global B2C KPIs, goals and strategies via global roadmap. Create and execute tactics to meet these strategic objectives to drive growth in B2C sales, traffic, conversion, average order size, new & repeat buyers and opt-in.
- Global responsibility for all B2C eCommerce functional areas including site merchandising, content, user experience, acquisition, retention marketing and site enhancements prioritized to drive business objectives
- Analyze and translate data to identify opportunities, make recommendations and implement plans for improvement.
- Partner with global and regional consumer and professional teams to ensure consistency in experience across properties.
- Partner with regions to plan, manage and launch B2C eCommerce initiatives to achieve sales targets. Responsible for prioritizing B2C programs across global demand.
- Lead and manage calls with regions to cover sales targets, business planning, campaigns, email, promotions, site capabilities, marketing and content.
- Coordinate with Global eCommerce Content Operations lead to develop and launch B2C content.
- Work closely with Region to establish key objectives for site improvements, ensuring upgrades are properly planned and completed in a timely fashion.
- Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades with business teams, systems and workflow that will improve process and efficiency. Collaborate with IT team to continuously evolve site experience by launching new features and functionality driven by customer needs and expectations
- Maintain consistency and best practices in online marketing/merchandising, promotions, and creative globally. Manage approval process of local creative to ensure brand image remains intact.
- Develop customer satisfaction surveys to garner feedback and insights to help improve performance, services and offerings. Work with regional leads, GSI and IT partners to plan and launch surveys and measure & report results.
- Lead business analysis of B2C marketing programs and research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push business forward.
- Participate as a leader in the eCommerce ecosystem at JJV; Connect across Global to share best practices and key learnings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA desirable.
- 8 years relevant digital, B2C sales related work experience is required
- a minimum of 5 years leading eCommerce, digital, or B2C commercial businesses is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how eCommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Consumer Packaged good experience is strongly preferred.
- Global experience is desirable.
- Healthcare B2C experience is desired.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how eCommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is required.
- Advanced analytical skills with knack for interpreting trends and data, and making informed projections/assertions is required.
- A strong leader capable of influencing, developing, coaching, managing and motivating a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment across a diverse group of team members and stakeholders within multiple businesses and geographical areas is required.
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)