Johnson & Johnson Careers
Translator, Linguistic Services (Contract Opportunity)
Requisition ID: 2352180531
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We are currently recruiting a Translator, Linguistic Services (12 month contract).
- Development and review of French language Promotional copy and other non-controlled materials
- Planning/scheduling and management of workflow and process
- Translate sensitive/confidential material not yet in the public domain
- Translate medical material such as Serious Adverse Event reports, patient medical records, lab reports, etc.
- Audit and evaluate files translated by external suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with European affiliates and members of the Innovative Medicines Canada Translation network
- Maintain Job aids and Standard Operating Procedures up to date
- Apply all CAT tools and other systems as required per SOPs or Job Aids
- Participate in the research of terminology related to new chemical entities
- University degree in Translation or related field
- Some experience in English-French translation/revision in pharmaceutical or paramedical field
- ATIO certification and/or other related professional association an asset
- Able to work under tight timelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and process-oriented
- Strong knowledge of CAT tools, and MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of French and English languages
- Some knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and medical / scientific terminology
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment, with strict processes and procedures
- Ability to apply independent judgment in handling and resolving complex problems and issues
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)