Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Pricing Strategy - Oncology
Requisition ID: 2346180201
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Director Pricing Strategy-Oncology. This position location preference will be Horsham, PA, with flexibility to Titusville, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Strategic the Customer Group provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises
The Director Pricing Strategy is responsible for the development and implementation of the brand pricing strategies for the Oncology Franchise. This individual will interact with Senior Leaders within the Oncology & Immunology Sales & Marketing Leadership Team, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Leadership Team, Legal and Finance in the establishment of pricing and contracting policy. This position reports to the Head of Pricing Strategy-Oncology & Immunology.
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for the branded products and new product launches for certain Oncology brands.
- Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing strategies.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level. Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact business.
- Lead Contract & Pricing Committee (CPC) discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contracting Administration, Health Care Systems (HCS), Health Care Compliance (HCC) and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact. Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to Senior Management. Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions.
- Support Licensing & Acquisitions teams as an expert providing pricing insights to deal analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other critical thinking major required; advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry required.
- Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management preferred.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, Health Care Compliance (HCC), and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred.
- Strong financial or business analytics background preferred.
This position location preference will be Horsham, PA, with flexibility to Titusville, NJ location and may require some limited travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Health Economics Mkt