Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Director, Corporate Operations
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2337180524
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Finance Director, Corporate Operations located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Finance Director, Corporate Operations, will lead a team (solid line and dotted line) managing the financial budget planning processes for the legacy corporate group operating committee, including coordination of process calendars, submission requirements and associated management reviews.
The role will also have direct leadership accountability for supporting Executive Committee Management Committee members (ECMC) covering Legal/HCC (Health Care Compliance)/GA (Government Affairs).
The Successful candidate will lead the MNI (Management Net Income) and more importantly the MRNI (Management Responsible Net Income) financial reporting processes management reporting including coordination of the processes and outputs with the Corporate Operations Finance Team, while establishing partnerships with the Corporate FP&A, Global Function/ES&P Enterprise / Global Services finance work teams.
They will develop financial and business analytics in support of critical business imperatives across the Corporate Operations teams supported, and to provide key business insights and will enable an overall SOX compliant financial environment and support of adherence to Worldwide Procedures. Position provides exposure opportunities to finance and business senior leaders.
· Responsible for the consolidation, reporting and financial compliance for the legacy corporate Group Operating Committee (GOC) which includes P&L, Enterprise Initiatives, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Capital, Headcount, & Hedging; coordination and adherence to the Corporate calendar, submission requirements, and management reviews
· Leadership & oversight of all forecast and actual cycles, profit log updates, target setting, domestic charge out process and identification of risks and opportunities. This is accomplished by close partnership with Global Services Financial reporting team.
· Key director lead for framing and communicating financial performance updates and annual business plan regarding Corporate Operations and Enterprise Initiatives
· Business partner support to Legal, Health Care Compliance & Privacy, Government Affairs & Policy, Aviation, & Security. Finance Rep on the HCCP Leadership Team
· Lead a team of 3 Manager and 11 indirect reports to create a culture of innovation & employee engagement
· Ensure standard processes, systems, & financial controls to drive transparency & accountability
· Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance organization
· Develop financial and business analytics in support of critical imperatives to provide key business insights; Benchmarking of Corporate Functions to gain external perspective
· Highly matrixed environment that involves strong collaboration with numerous teams: Global Functions, Global Services, Tax COE, Business Support COE, Consolidations, Group Finance.
· Leading the Corporate Long Range Financial Plan process
· Lead the Finance Team Organizational design across the group into the new ESP 3 tier operating model optimizing support for corporate in line with vision
· Liaison with 3rd Party Vendor to ensure a strong compliance environment that executes on all SOX program requirements
· Champion the Corporate Design Thinking team by increasing adoption of tools and processes to leverage in their daily activities to decrease job demands
· A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference in Finance or Accounting.
· A MBA, CMA, CFM and/or CPA is preferred.
· A minimum of 10 years experience in Finance and/or Accounting is required.
· People Management experience is required.
· Experience with financial budget planning, analysis, consolidations and reporting is preferred.
· Experience managing FP&A planning and tools (i.e. TM1, Tableau) is preferred.
· The ability to manage competing tasks and prioritize activities appropriately is required.
· The successful candidate must possess robust analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data into key business insights and trends.
· The ability to lead and collaborate with a diverse, global financial team is required as is a strong process orientation with a focus on operational efficiency.
· Must be able to partner cross-functionally with various levels of management and possess excellent framing skills, enabling linkage of financial results to critical business trends.
· This position requires up to 10% domestic travel and is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)