Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the world is recruiting for an Associate Product Manager (summer intern) in Markham, Ontario.
DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
Spine is looking for a bright and hardworking and driven student leader
to join our team as a Marketing Intern in our Markham office. The
internship s will run for a 4-month period beginning in May 2020 and will
give you the opportunity to support and lead commercial projects within Depuy Synthes Spine. Upon completion of the internship, top performing candidates may be
considered for a full-time
As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you will act as a business leader to drive Depuy Synthes Spine enabling technology solutions through strategies & executions that have national impact, you will be responsible for the key drivers of business performance, including:
- Developing customer/market/patient understanding to uncover relevant and actionable insights
- Developing and implementing core brand
s(4P’s of Marketing) with franchise alignment.
- Conducting customer, business and financial analyses to uncover opportunities
- Raising brand awareness through creation of regional playbooks and other marketing collateral, constant communication, sharing best practices and success.
- Leading recommendations to drive profitable growth
- Partnering with internal partners, including sales, regulatory, finance, supply, demand planning & global marketing teams to effectively execute against local business plans
- Supporting, strategic, & business planning at brand level
- You are a student in good standing, working towards the completion of an MBA or related graduate degree
- Excellent verbal, presentation and communication skills, and a strong ability to collaborate and partner are required
- You can work independently, have strong project management and organizational skills, strong financial and business acumen, the ability to establish rapport and relationships, and possess well-developed analytical abilities
Do you want to join a global health care company where what you do matters and makes a difference? If you meet the above requirements, this opportunity we would love to meet you.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)