Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Director, ACUVUE® Connected Experience, located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida.
This individual will be responsible for the leadership of several ACUVUE® customer experience and marketing communications initiatives in the US market, driving innovation and managing existing service-related products and programs. The core responsibility is to lead a team of marketers accelerating growth for the ACUVUE® brand in the US market, servicing eye care professional customers and their ACUVUE® patients across the path to purchase.
This individual will need to be a highly innovative, entrepreneurial self-starter with passion for building and leading high-performance agile teams. This role requires the ability to create a vision for growth and rally a diverse cross-functional team to bring that vision to life. This leader will work very closely with Customer Strategy, J&J IT, Data Science & Analytics, the Field Sales organization, Finance, Legal, Healthcare Compliance, Project Management and Global Franchise partners. This high-profile set of projects will require regularly scheduled updates to senior leaders, with a high degree of exposure and interaction with both US and Global leaders. This person will sit on the US Marketing Leadership Team and the broader US Marketing & Sales Leadership Team.
- Managing a high-performance customer experience and marketing communications team
- Interacting closely with consumers and eye care professionals to uncover behavioral insights
- Thinking creatively to identify new opportunities
- Employing design thinking principles to test and optimize innovation concepts
- Using agile methodology to test, learn and launch new initiatives, working closely with IT
- Analyzing research data to spot trends and relevant anomalies
- Overseeing the design and management of detailed project plans
- Solving highly complex problems to overcome barriers
- Collaborating effectively across diverse cross-functional teams
- Working directly with creative agencies to develop and deploy assets
- Securing senior management approvals for financial and human resources
- Overseeing the development and measurement of KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Reporting progress and results to senior management and all relevant stakeholders
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges
- Overseeing the management of annual program budgets
- Managing several direct report(s), recruiting, implementing robust development plans, coaching and managing employee performance throughout the year
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive commercial leadership experience, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Strong track record of marketing leadership success, identifying and implementing new business opportunities, measuring and delivering results
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and consistently achieve positive results
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence upwards in an organization
- Professional marketing experience, preferably in a medical device business, is strongly preferred
- Digital experience is strongly preferred, with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in digital and e-commerce
This position is located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)