Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager Digital & Marketing Analytics - Vision Care, ACUVUE
Requisition ID: 2322190422
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Analytics to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As part of the Global Strategic Insights & Analytics (GSI&A) team, you will lead global digital analytics strategy and act as a passionate evangelist of how the business can use digital data to uncover key insights and inform strategic recommendations to improve the ACUVUE experience for consumers and eye care professionals. Working within a dynamic team environment, you will partner closely with global & regional marketing teams, data strategy, and IT to design precision & performance marketing initiatives and use cases to ensure optimal data capture, management, and harmonization to drive measurement. You influence business partners in the design, analysis, and interpretation of globally-cascaded reporting metrics for all global digital programs to ensure understanding of product/region/market performance & impact and also provide insights on how to improve acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention across channels. You bring domain expertise, enthusiasm for both learning & educating, experimentation, and data-informed decision-making to empower the business to deepen engagement, build more targeted audiences, and ensure a connected experience to grow ACUVUE® wearers.
The position reports into the Director, Global Analytics and partners closely with a team of global analytics managers & analysts.
- Build global digital analytics strategy for JJV digital data to design performance marketing efforts and customer experience initiatives.
- Lead the design of digital business reporting to partners to drive improvement in customer experience; work with both internal and external partners on measurement and optimization of key performance indicators across digital, social, CRM, & eCommerce sources.
- Partner with Regional GSI&A teammates to pull-through strategy at a regional level and Health of the Business teams on business reporting at a global/regional/market level.
- Analyze and articulate the relationships between value (revenue, cost), digital engagement (web, mobile, app, media), customer/consumer segments, offline & online engagement.
- Weave the story behind the data, with a focus on driving action; regularly communicate insights and recommendations to key partners and senior leaders across the organization.
- Collaborate with global & regional teams on use case design, execution, measurement, and modification(s). Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on consumer/ECP response, product and content performance, and overall program effectiveness to determine ways to scale findings and achieve business objectives.
- In addition to domain expertise in digital & social analytics, develop proficiency on the breadth of additional business data available (transactional/behavioral/competitive, internal/external, etc.) and partner with J&J data science team to develop predictive models of customer value and responsiveness.
- Uncover opportunities for growth by analyzing our current customers, non-purchasers, and those who have yet to hear about our brand by conducting A/B testing, multivariate testing for digital assets, media test campaigns, and experiments.
- Champion digital & social analytics best practices and support efforts to educate and upskill Global Franchise Development team around digital analytics.
- Adhere to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- Engage in Credo-based decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree (MBA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, Finance and or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in Digital Analytics with exposure to industry leading eCommerce and CRM tools required. Expertise in working with SFDC preferred.
- Proven expertise in one or more data analysis tool: visualization/data discover (Tableau, Qlik, Datorama) and digital/social metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms) required. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Deep understanding of the programmatic media buying process preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment where a high degree of teamwork is required.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources, are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, & data-storytelling skills with the ability to consult and influence across multiple levels of management.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently on time and on budget.
- People management and development experience preferred and experience influencing without authority required.
- Global experience a plus. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)