Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Neuroscience Payor and Market Access
Requisition ID: 2310190815
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Neuroscience Mood franchise, to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Product Director, Neuroscience Market Access will:
- Support the development and implementation of payer & other strategic customer strategies for the Janssen Neuroscience portfolio
- Collect customer insights and analyze key marketplace trends in order to conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies and resources including but not limited to development of the Market Access Value Story (value prop) for SCG Managed Markets, IBG and Neuroscience Field Teams
- Strategically align across SCG payer, HECOR and Medical teams current and future evidence needs that align to prioritized messages and produce robust value story messages to meet / exceed market access goals
- Develop and execute detailed project plans and deliver key assets that meet / exceed strategies and ensure optimal access for both launch and mature brands
- Lead the asset / resource development for all key projects with Agency of Record for the Neuroscience field sales teams and design assets to support field execution and achieve / exceed market access deliverables
- Work with Sales learning (SLD) and Strategic Customer Group (SCG) training to design and implement a sequential training plan that educates against all key assets for timely field execution
- Proactively engage with cross functional teams including Brand, SCG payer functions, HECOR, Medical, SLD and key SCG training partners to meet / exceed core deliverables
- Anticipate market and competitive trends and define strategies, core timelines, deliverables across brand marketing and SCG teams
- Work with Sr. leadership and field teams to customize marketing solutions for specific regional and national customer opportunities
- Work with business and managed markets analytics to attain deep customer and market insights
- Ensure payer coverage and reimbursement for the second indication associated with the product
- Lead all CAC MRC submissions for timely submission and approval
- Participate and own internal Brand Business Planning and launch readiness scorecard reporting to enable all co-dependent workstreams to meet deliverables
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions (may perform other duties as assigned).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of four years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Managed Care, Account Management, Pricing and/or related fields is required
- The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated a track record of business results, a sense of urgency and big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence large/diverse teams without direct authority is required.
- This candidate must effectively manage multiple agencies and internal stakeholders, communicate clearly and concisely, deliver all projects within budget, and assess project impact on driving results.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA, regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations is required.
- In-depth knowledge of psychiatry brands and depression therapeutic area and prior product launch experience is preferred.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)