Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, University Relations
Requisition ID: 2309180524
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a HR Leader, University Relations within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa, FL.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
University hiring is a vital pipeline of talent at Johnson & Johnson. As it becomes increasingly competitive to attract top students, partnerships that we’ve fostered with Universities become even more important. Our university partners are and will continue to be a critical part of our global Talent Acquisition strategy. University Relations develops and maintains relationships with the most important of J&J's universities, giving us the ability to attract and hire future leaders.
You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
As a critical member of the Early Talent team, you will:
• Lead, implement and execute the University Relations Strategy and Executive Sponsor Strategy in partnership with the Global Head of Early Talent.
• Drive innovation and effect change within the early talent space.
• Serve as the liaison between the recruiters, hiring managers, university program leads, and other key contacts across Johnson & Johnson for Co-op, Internship and Full Time university hires.
• Be responsible for the overall selection strategy and leadership, coordination, and allocation of resources to strategic target schools critical to university hiring success.
• Lead the early career attraction day-to-day University Relations and Campus Recruitment activities necessary to attract emerging talent to drive key initiatives and provide a sustainable advantage for achieving business results.
• Partner with the Global Early Talent team to transition to an increased focus on digital engagement.
• Captures intelligence on competitive landscape on campus and develop strategies to position J&J as the employer of choice for the top graduates.
• Lead a team of University Relations Specialists with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance.
• Must be able to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand, work effectively in a dynamic environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; Masters/MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience required; experience in Corporate University Relations, Recruiting, Employer Brand or a similar role is preferred.
• Prior experience crafting and implementing programs and/or processes, and partnering internally and externally to address talent-related challenges are required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills are required;
• Experience managing executive level internal and external partners preferred.
• Experience building on campus and/or digital engagement strategies is preferred.
• Approximately 50% travel to Domestic Destinations during peak recruiting seasons is required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)