Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager-Service Programs (Medical Device)
Requisition ID: 2278190515
Biosense Webster, Inc. part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager position for our US Commercial Marketing located in Irvine, CA. This position may require up to 30% domestic travel, including some weekends.
Biosense Webster, Inc., is a global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager of US Commercial Marketing, Navigation & Ablation Hardware, Software and Services. You will support the development and lead the execution of the strategic downstream marketing plan for Biosense Webster’s Electrophysiology Portfolio to grow the business performance and exceed the business plan. You will also actively develop programs to drive the product messaging, stimulate demand, win market share and increase product and services penetration.
This role is collaborating closely with Global Strategic Marketing, US Marketing, Sales, Technical Services, Global Educational Department, and Field Leadership team. The individual will be supporting the sales team with the acquisition of new customers, developing and tracking initiatives to drive successful commercial programs, product launches and growing the business and market share.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Leading the development, execution, and supervision of business performance of your products and services to drive increased revenue and market share.
- Developing, executing and tracking national marketing programs, product launches, and key initiatives as derived from marketing plans to exceed US business goals.
- Owning the financial performance of Biosense Webster products & services as well as tracking and researching the SKU level financials, demand trends, and purchase pathways.
- Serving as a product and market expert for the relevant products, as well as monitoring of key account activities, market trends, and competitor activities while working closely with the US Marketing, Sales & Field Services teams.
- Developing deep understanding of customer needs that contributes to building meaningful product value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion).
- Dedicatedly supporting the field sales and service teams with ongoing customer-facing activities and field presence.
- You will collaborate with Commercial Educational, Customer Education and Field Leadership teams to develop proper training materials and ensure field proficiency.
- You will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- You may be asked to perform other duties assigned as needed.
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- We ask you to have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
Required experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of overall business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Electrophysiology or medical industry or closely related experience
- Marketing, sales, clinical or operations experience. If you have experience in more than one of these functions it is better.
- Documented success in developing strategies and executing tactical plans in driving new products or programs
- Experience in running partnerships or co-promotions.
Other Job requirements:
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications.
- We expect you to demonstrate strong presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of goals, strategies and tactics.
- Proven track record of sales, marketing or technical success with strong analytical skills (Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office, financial analysis and database exposure).
- The position may require up to 30% domestic travel.
We're looking for a Marketing Manger that has:
- Strategic-minded with strong collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Selling skills with formal Selling skills training
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)