Johnson & Johnson Careers
FINANCE MANAGER - Janssen Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 2236190814
The Janssen Supply Chain organization is a leveraged structure that supports multiple departments and stakeholders across the J&J companies, with focus on improve the lives of patients and deliver results that exceed expectations.
This role is defined as Plant Controller for all process, initiatives and projects in Brazil plant. The main responsibilities are: Provides financial leadership and guidance to business partners and finance staff. Ensures that appropriate financial processes are followed.
- Maintain relationship and partner with plant leadership to optimize plant efficiency and work on improvements to strengthen the overall business performance of the plant.
- Provide onsite support for Finance services:
- Provide site-level inputs to standard cost setting, annual planning process, new product launches, and CNIS
- Provide insight and commentary on cost center variance
- Provide CAR business case support for plant projects
- Provide assumptions to feed cost accounting, overhead allocations, SLOB/inventory, etc. for ongoing, rhythmic activities
- Assist in SOX and other compliance testing activities
- Provide insight into NPI product costing/launch or other business analyses as needed.
- Interface with Commercial team to ensure comprehensive finance support is provided; interface with GSF and other business services providers, manager service level agreements
- Lead development of site finance staff.
- Business experience in some of the following areas Finance, Budgeting, Manufacturing, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in the following areas: financial analysis & reporting, asset/liability management, portfolio management, budget and control, ability to combine business needs with functional objectives
- Management Practices, Ability to influence others in a matrix organization, Enterprise mindset, Familiarity with Credo values, Ability to develop talent and organizational culture
- Technical skills: Computer competency, Financial and Accounting - Acumen, Strong Written and Oral Communication skills
- Languages: English is mandatory
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)