Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager - CMF
Requisition ID: 2236180523
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager, CranioMaxilloFacial (CMF) located in Markham, ON.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Since the earliest days of fracture management DePuy and Synthes have been leaders in the management of all facets of CMF surgery. The portfolio offers products for key CMF, Rib and Cardiac closure procedures. As a leader in the Canadian market providing critical surgical innovations, DePuy Synthes CMF has helped healthcare practitioners restore the lives of patients they serve.
Product Focus (CMF):
• Managing strategic products, designing and executing NPI and promotional plans.
• Developing and implementing strategic brand strategies (4P’s of Marketing) with franchise oversight.
• Leading new product launches & short term pipeline planning.
• Establishing and developing KOL relationships, leading customer insights initiatives.
• Leading annual marketing, strategic, & business planning at franchise level.
• Product forecasting & demand planning, managing major quality/supply issues.
• Franchise leadership for sales reps and customers nationally.
• Managing P&L, promotional expenses at the Franchise level.
• Participating on key local and/or global business teams.
• Raising brand awareness through constant communication, sharing best practices and success.
• A minimum of a University degree is required. MBA is an asset.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience (i.e marketing, sales, business development, and/or franchise development) is required.
• A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is required.
• Medical Device or healthcare industry knowledge in the Canadian Healthcare environment is preferred.
• Related product experience is preferred.
• Bilingual (English/French) is preferred.
• This position is located in Markham, ON and requires travel up to 35% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)