Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Strategic Accounts - Ambulatory Service Centers (ASC) - Southwest SCG Area
Texas, United States; Arkansas, United States; Colorado, United States; Phoenix, Arizona; Kansas, United States; Louisiana, United States; Missouri, United States; New Mexico, United States; Oklahoma, United States
Requisition ID: 2234190814
The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device is recruiting for an Associate Director- Strategic Accounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) to be located nearby a major airport within the designated Southwest geography.
The Associate Director-Strategic Accounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) will serve as the point person and lead voice for Medical Devices (MD) and Johnson & Johnson and develop the overall strategy and direction and manage the relationship and service delivery of assigned Ambulatory Surgery accounts. The One MD Lead Voice will have full ownership and accountability for success across the full MD portfolio in this fast growing space
- Develops sustainable strategic relationships with healthcare executives at targeted Ambulatory Surgery customers to maximize effectiveness with clinicians, economic and other critical decision makers, driving account growth and share of mind
- Directly responsible for MD/enterprise strategy that drives MD/J&J share, market basket, and overall profitability
- Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy to include all stakeholders while working collaboratively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal J&J capabilities (e.g. Solutions, Professional Education, Supply Chain and Logistics, Data Analytics, and Health Economics, Finance, Marketing, R&D, Outcomes Research)
- Ensures coordinated execution of customer solutions through clinical and economic services and programs
- Aligns internal commercial and COE resources to address customer needs, ensure successful integration and adoption of selected solutions to targeted customers and facilitate appropriate internal and external relationships
- Responsible for creating a joint business/ value plan along with the delivery of key business reviews that addresses both JJMD and customers long term goals which leads to achievement of growth targets. .
- Accountable for creation of contract strategy, customer negotiations and pricing across platforms/product lines.
- Assess account needs and analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with field sales and other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals
- Creates an industry leading capability of integrated account management, services execution, and deep customer insights at the market and account level
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of experience in sales management, strategic accounts, marketing or finance required
- Must live nearby a major airport within the designated Southwest geography for this position
- Customer and Enterprise Leadership experience preferred
- Experience with joint value creation and customer solutions preferred
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Experience with financial acumen and analytics required
- Healthcare market knowledge preferred
- Experience in highly regulated industry preferred
- Relevant product knowledge preferred
- Contract management experience preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strategic thinking skills
- Must have collaborative and influencing skills Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Arkansas, North America-United States-Colorado, North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix, North America-United States-Kansas, North America-United States-Louisiana, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-New Mexico, North America-United States-Oklahoma
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)