Johnson & Johnson Careers
Process Engineer (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 2233180917
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Process Engineer located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Performs a variety of engineering functions involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment and new products into manufacturing production. Ensures that manufacturing equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. Takes a leading position in coordinating efforts between organization and sub-contractors from beginning of design process through installation and start-up process. Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the development and application of expert troubleshooting of equipment and processed. Acts as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and processes. Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
• Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with process improvement
• Supports the qualification of new equipment and performs vendor and site acceptance testing to meet government standards
• Participates in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity
• Designs experimental protocols using statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors
• Develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety
• Provides training and support to Operations personnel
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering or related field required
Experiences & Skills:
• Minimum 2 years of engineering or technical experience in manufacturing operations required
• Experience in an FDA regulated environment preferred
• Project Management experience preferred
• Statistical design and analysis of experiments utilizing Minitab software preferred
• Ability to work in fast-paced, highly automated environment required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Up to 20% domestic / international travel required
• Flexibility to occasionally work off / staggered shift for validations activities required
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)