Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Sales Learning and Development (Oncology) - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 2220180917
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager for Oncology Sales Learning & Development to be based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Learning Manager is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of learning programs for the Janssen Biotech, Inc. Sales Organization. This includes:
- Updating, maintaining, and delivering new hire training, as well as addressing the ongoing learning and development needs of the entire sales force based on sales direction.
- Acting as an instructional designer and applying adult learning principles to construct and update ongoing programs to help achieve corporate objectives.
- Conducting ongoing environmental scanning of potential learning gaps throughout the field through collaboration with peers, Sales Leadership, brand, Regulatory, and other partners to design and deploy targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field effectiveness through improvement of competencies.
- Serving as the bridge between Marketing and Sales by translating and communicating brand strategies to Sales personnel through multiple training mediums, while adhering to Regulatory Guidelines.
- Content Development, Adaptation, and Delivery
- Clinical & Marketplace Expertise
- Technical Proficiency
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three (3) years of experience in professional Pharmaceutical or Biotech sales
- This position is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania and requires up to 30% travel including night and/or weekends in support of the business
- The ability to collaborate effectively with internal partners to identify commonalities, use resources, and achieve goals
- A basic understanding of technological resources such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as iPads
- Sales experience in the Oncology therapeutic area
- A proven understanding of access and reimbursement including Specialty Pharmacy providers and Buy and Bill
- Management Development Program enrollment and/or completion
- Field learning advisor experience.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)