Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Data Analyst, Global FP&A Process and Capabilities – ESP
Requisition ID: 2214190109
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for Financial Planning and Analytics Process Capability Team, within Enterprise Standards & Productivity (ESP), to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Enterprise Standards & Productivity (ESP), one of Johnson & Johnson’s Growth Enablers, will deliver world-class functional area services that create value and support our pace of innovation for the benefit of customers and patients. This position will provide financial analysis support to the ESP WW Financial Planning and Analysis team. This team is focused on reshaping the way we work as a finance team across the Planning and Update forecast cycles, Global Reporting and Global Analytics.
This position provides the opportunity to contribute to a highly visible and strategic enterprise initiative for the corporation. In addition, this role will provide the individual the opportunity to help shape global process transformation and efficiency with in the, Reporting, Analytics, Planning and Updates space.
- Collaborate on the implementation and maintenance of global reporting deployments on Tableau and Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) platforms
- This role will support technology projects by providing data analysis support for reporting projects
- He/she will also assist in quality testing for reports developed in Tableau by our offshore team
- He/she will function as key business analyst to document data requirement to FDW Tech team for enhancement to produce data completeness, accuracy & enrichment
- He or she will also manage master data management in FP&A environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, Major in Finance or IT are preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of Finance, IT, or related working experience required
- A minimum of five (5) years relational database management experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of financial process knowledge is required
- SQL / Teradata experience is required
- Strong technical systems background (Tableau, Alteryx, SAP, BW, MDM, Qlik) is preferred
- Experience documenting best practices and enforcing strong governance in a team is required
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables is required
- Strong Project Management Skills or experience leading implementations is preferred
- Experience supporting business partners within the Finance organization is preferred
- The position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ, and will require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Planning & Analysis