Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, Analytical Development
Requisition ID: 2211190117
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Operate state-of-the-art LC and MS instrumentation
- Learn and utilize different software packages for LCMS/protein analysis
- Perform LCMS-based quantitation of post-translational modifications
- Design and execute peptide mapping / MS experiments on monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins to assess sequence coverage and sites of modification
- Contribute to IND, IMPD, BLA, and other regulatory filings
- Develop/optimize assays, write protocols, reports
- Oversee testing to support analytical development, manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
- Lead or facilitate technical discussions and participate in cross-functional teams at project-related meetings
- A Ph.D. in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or a related discipline with relevant experience OR an MS with at least 5 years of relevant experience is requried
- Hands-on experience with LC-MS is required
- Experience with MS characterization of proteins is preferred
- Competency at developing, optimizing and trouble-shooting assays is required
- Experience maintaining high quality documentation, analyzing and properly interpreting data, and preparing reports, SOPs or other technical reports is requried
- A Deep understanding and experience in the application of various GXP concepts is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)