Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, RW Market Access Analytics
Requisition ID: 2209190813
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, is recruiting for a Manager, RW Market Access Analytics, RWAA to be based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing scientific evidence, medical knowledge and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, RW Market Access Analytics, RWAA will be responsible for executing statistical analysis plans, programming, and performing data quality checks to address business questions. The Manager will be an integral part of the RW Market Access Analytics group and will collaborate with Commercial Excellence, Strategic Customer Group, IT, Marketing, Real World Value and Evidence, and other functions to perform scientifically rigorous real world data analytics. The Manager will prepare analytical files and manage research datasets, write and execute on statistical analysis plans using claims data and/or electronic medical records and ensure high-level technical, scientific and methodological expertise in statistics, health economics and outcomes research and/or epidemiology. The successful candidate will establish and maintain statistical/database programming standards of excellence for RWE studies that are intended for insight generation, and internal /external communication. This person will also perform urgent analyses that are needed with short turnaround time.
Additional responsibilities of the manager include: Advise on appropriate statistical and programming approaches to answering key research questions, contributing to the development of statistical analysis plan and reports.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree is required in a relevant discipline such as biostatistics, mathematics, computer sciences, epidemiology, health economics, public health, health administration or operations research. A doctorate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years (2 years with a doctorate degree) of relevant prior work experience is required.
- Proficiency in statistical programming (e.g. SAS, SQL, R) is required. Minimum SAS skills requirement include: Base SAS data step programming, macro facility, and Proc SQL, SAS stat
- Strong data management skills are required
- Experience with analytics, coding and management of administrative claims datasets, electronic health/medical records and/or clinical registry data required.
- Deep understanding of claims database and Electronic Health Records (EHR) is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminologies (e.g. ICD, NDC, SNOMED, MedDRA, LOINC, CPT) is required.
- Self-motivation, self-initiation, and ability to meet deadlines are required
- Ability to plan, organize, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously in different therapeutic areas are required
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience developing and using economic and statistical models such as budget impact and cost effectiveness models, regression modeling techniques, mixed models, survival analysis, propensity score matching/modeling and non-parametric methods is preferred.
- Experience working in a payer / provider environment is preferred.
- Experience with novel techniques such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive modelling is strongly preferred.
- Experience with data visualization techniques such as with Tableau and Spotfire is preferred.
- May require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D