Johnson & Johnson Careers
Premium Practice Specialist - Dallas, TX - Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 2208180829
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Medical Sales Representative to be located in Dallas, Texas which will also include two additional states.
The Medical Sales Representative plays a critical part in the long-term success of accounts after the installation of a Catalyst by concentrating on post-sales support and increasing volume and adoption. This position drives customer value with all AMO Premium products (TMF, , and LOIs). In addition to serving as the lead for practice education/promotion of Premium products, this position plays a major role in customer retention, satisfaction, and add-on sales. This position works in collaboration with Account Executives, Specialists and the Catalyst Sales team and is supported by the District Manager & Director in helping develop strategies to gain new Catalyst/Premium Customers.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the District Manager & fellow AMO Catalyst Laser Sales Managers to maximize efforts to identify new customers, maintain existing customers, address outstanding customer needs and provide feedback for improvement.
- Delivers proactive customer contact strategy to drive adoption of Catalyst and Premium AMO products.
- Increases customer satisfaction by understanding customer business needs and implementing programs to drive adoption/education of AMO Premium products.
- Monitors and tracks expected vs. actual product usage.
- Provides overflow support for Application Support Managers (training).
- When needed, attends Trade Shows and meetings (e.g. AAO, ASCRS, etc.) throughout the year
Position Accountability / Scope
The position reports directly to the District Manager. Must be able to build meaningful relationships with both internal & external stakeholders. Excellent computer skills with efficient use of Excel, MS-Word and PowerPoint. The ability to create and edit large scale PowerPoint presentations are a must. Position will interface with Physicians/Administrators/Nurse Managers and Purchasing and be expected to understand all aspects of cross departmental selling. The PPS should have a broad understanding of Premium IOLs, practice adoption concepts, and the ability to work well within diverse settings (Practice, ASCs, and Meetings). Organized and reliable: able to work independently and make decisions based on data & facts.
Travel – 50% + Overnights (8-10/ month)
Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
3+ years of professional selling experience.
Knowledge of/experience in ophthalmology and pull through of IOLs/LOIs is desired.
Experience calling on an office environment is desired.
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)