Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, RW Market Access Analytics
Requisition ID: 2205190812
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, is
recruiting for an Associate Director, RW Market Access Analytics, RWAA to be
located in Titusville, NJ.
the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters
most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating,
curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our
time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing scientific evidence, medical knowledge and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen.
Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world
for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director, RW Market Access Analytics, RWAA will design and deliver rigorous real-world data analytics that address business questions. The associate director will be integral part of the RW Market Access Analytics group and will closely work with Commercial Excellence, Strategic Customer Group, IT, Marketing, Real World Value and Evidence, and other functions to perform scientifically rigorous real world data analytics. This person will design, lead and execute analytic plans using claims data and/or electronic medical records and ensure high-level technical scientific and methodological expertise. The successful candidate will apply computational methods for predictive analytics and modelling on large patient-level longitudinal datasets and establish and maintain statistical/database programming standards of excellence for RW data analytics that are intended for novel insight generation, and communication. The position will be responsible for learning, evaluating, and validating models, especially economic and predictive models, based on information available in administrative claims, electronic health records, and other data sources. This person will also perform urgent analyses that are needed with short turnaround time and interact with external collaborative partners on joint projects.
Additional responsibilities of the Associate Director include: Advising on appropriate statistical and programming approaches to answering key research questions that are identified by therapeutic area research experts. Conducting and/or supervising statistical analysis and database programming for RW data analytics that are intended for internal reporting and communication; developing economic and statistical models including, but not limited to, budget impact and cost effectiveness models, regression modeling techniques, mixed models, survival analysis, propensity score matching/modeling and non-parametric methods; Performing health economics and outcomes, and comparative effectiveness analyses; Interacting and advising/consulting with external collaborative partners on joint projects; Assessing outsourcing opportunities for external analysis.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree is required in a relevant discipline such as biostatistics, mathematics, economics, public health, health administration or operations research. A doctorate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years (4 years with a doctorate degeree) of relevant prior work experience is required.
- Academic training and industry or payer experience in statistics, health economics, and outcomes research is required.
- Proficiency in statistical programming (e.g. SAS, R) is required.
- Experience designing and conducting health economics and outcomes analytic required.
- Experience with analytics, coding and management of administrative claims datasets, electronic health/medical records and/or clinical registry data required.
- Deep understanding of claims database and Electronic Health Records (EHR) is required
- Experience developing and using economic and statistical models such as budget impact and cost effectiveness models, regression modeling techniques, mixed models, survival analysis, propensity score matching/modeling and non-parametric methods is required.
- Scientific lead and project management experience is required
- Self-motivation, self-initiation, and ability to meet deadlines are required
- Ability to plan, organize, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously in different therapeutic areas are required
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of medical terminologies (e.g. ICD, NDC, GPI SNOMED, MedDRA, LOINC, CPT) is required.
- Experience with data visualization techniques such as with Tableau and Spotfire preferred.
- Experience with novel techniques such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive modelling is preferred.
- May require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D