Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Management and Strategy Leader HIV, GPH
Requisition ID: 2198180926
Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Project Management and Strategy Leader HIV, GPH, to be based in New Brunswick, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Empowering families and communities to live healthy, productive lives and create healthier futures inspires Johnson & Johnson’s long-standing commitment to make life-changing and sustainable differences in global public health. We focus on improving maternal, newborn and child health, addressing global health challenges such as multi-drug resistant TB, HIV, worm-based infections, Ebola and polio, and training healthcare workers to improve lives worldwide. We bring science and technology expertise, research and development capabilities, and our global resources to develop treatments and cures, deliver lifesaving prevention and care, and design smart policies that help pave the way for large-scale, long-term solutions. Together, with governments, non-governmental organizations, implementing groups, industry partners and non-profit foundations, we partner on innovative approaches to make a difference for people everywhere to build the foundations of lasting health.
The Project Management and Strategy, GPH reports to the
Strategy and Operations Support Leader, GPH. This role will support the
strategic objectives of the Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health
organization by providing project management and operational support. S/he will
support a variety of deliverables across Focus Areas Strategy Teams (likely the
HIV team), including supporting strategic / business planning processes,
monitoring progress against defined financial and impact targets, and
overseeing/executing key projects and programs where needed.
In this role, the Project Management and Strategy, GPH will work with a range of internal stakeholders across functions, including Outcomes Measurement/Impact Evaluation, Finance, Communications, Research & Development, Global Strategy and Local Operations. Key to the role will be keeping matrix teams functioning at a high level, including accelerating timelines where possible.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- An advanced degree (MBA) is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience is required
- Experience managing complex enterprise projects or major transformations is required
- 3-5 years of Project Management and/or Program Management experience is preferred
- Experience in global public health and/or TB, HIV, STH or mental health is preferred.
- Familiarity with logic models / evaluation plans is preferred.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to work cross-culturally and cross-functionally is required.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail is required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and other Project Management tools is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)