Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Technician II
Requisition ID: 2188190109
Advanced Sterilization Products Division of Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Quality Technician II.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/aspjj.
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products(ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
The Quality Technician II is responsible for inspection and testing of assigned medical device components in accordance to QSR, company policy and approved procedures.
• Perform dimensional and visual inspection of assigned products per approved procedures inspection plans.
• Documents all inspection / test results and any non-conformances found during inspection, testing or evaluations according to the written procedure.
• Performs disposition of material.
• Maintain knowledge of all procedures, change to specifications and new regulations related to areas of responsibilities.
• Review Supplier inspection / test results; provide feedback to engineers and suppliers.
• Perform Device History Records (DHR) / batch records review for product release.
• Support associates on defect awareness, inspection methods and specifications requirements.
• Support in training of new QA Technician for proper use of inspection methods and procedures.
• A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required; some college level education preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of related work experience is required.
• Basic math skills, required.
• Manual ability and visual coordination to use microscopes, calipers micrometers, height gages and gage blocks is required.
• Knowledge of ANSI-Z-1.4 and 1.9 lot sampling is required.
• PC literacy and experience utilizing Microsoft Office is required.
• The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is required.
• Experience in Pharmaceuticals or Medical Device preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Ethicon Inc. (6045)