Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Scientist, Antibody Engineering and Bispecifics
Requisition ID: 2185180130
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Scientist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this laboratory based position, the Associate Scientist in JBIO will join the Antibody Engineering/Bispecifics group to perform hands-on Antibody/Protein Engineering activities to support discovery and development of monoclonal antibodies, bispecifics and CAR-T. The position offers an exciting opportunity to engage in the discovery and molecular engineering of Biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. You will be an integral member of the Antibody Engineering group and the Associate Scientist role would include:
- Molecular biology tasks such as PCR-based cloning, construct design, site-directed mutagenesis, expression vector engineering etc.,
- Binding and/or cell based assays development and screening for antibody sequence optimized variants
- Design, selection and optimization of scFv/Fab from antibodies for multi-specific formatting and as modules for CAR-T
- Independently presents/defends scientific findings in cross-functional project teams/initiatives, drafts protocols, SOPs, technical reports etc.
- Bachelor's degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology, or related discipline with at least five years of experience is required OR Master's in molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology or a related discipline with a minimum of two years of experience is required. Industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current Molecular Biology techniques in the realm of Antibody/Protein Engineering, hands-on experience with high-throughput construct design, restriction-free and restriction-based cloning is required
- Clinical/Preclinical discovery of antibody based biotherapeutics in an industrial setting is preferred
- Hands on experience with bispecific and/or CAR-T scaffold design, engineering and profiling is preferred
- Hands-on experience in HTP-based binding assays (such as ELISA, SPR, MSD) and/or cell-based (Intellicyt/iQue) for screening antibody variants is preferred
- Hands on experience in Phage or Yeast Display technology for discovery and/or optimization is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)