Johnson & Johnson Careers
PMO Business Analyst
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 2174190813
Ethicon Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a PMO Business Analysts.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The PMO Analyst executes high priority End to End initiatives across all Ethicon platforms assuring alignment at the One MD Level.
As the PMO Business Analyst you will:
• Drive business insights through the active mining of supply chain operations and/or financial data.
• Collaborate on the performance data gathering process for Ethicon Supply Chain.
• Serve on a larger project team focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement.
• Collaborate with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential opportunity or value.
• Document Work Instructions or SOPs as needed.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is required; a Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Statistics, or similar is preferred.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience maintaining monthly and quarterly financial, portfolio, and performance (KPI) metric reporting is required.
• Proven experience developing and deploying standard guidelines, training, tools and best practices for PMO performance and portfolio management is preferred.
• Experiencing querying data from internal systems (Instantis and/or Qlik) and translating the results into useful analysis is preferred.
• Knowledge and/or experience in the Medical Device industry is desired.
• Strong proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
• Ability to collaborated with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential improvement across the business is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo-
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)